Monday, December 7, 2009

12.3.78

31 years…I never thought I’d live to see the day. Growing up being into “eschatology” I was sure the world was going end before I turned 30, I’m surprised every day to see that though stupid shit happens on a daily basis the world is still turning
Speaking of stupid shit, stupid shit happened during my party, well it was actually a joint party but that’s beside the point.
Imagine my guests getting kicked out by some of my other guests, some host I am. Otherwise it was pretty cool. Too much Bacardi Limon coupled with too much Crown Royal, mixed with some Patrón, Cuervo and topped off with a Flaming 151 = I remember up until….then I don’t know what the fuck happened 

Got fucked up but didn’t get fucked. I guess you gotta make sure either one of those things happen on your birthday. On your birthday you have the, “pass to do stupid shit and get away with it,” I mean if there’s any day to have the pass or invoke that pass you birthday is the best day to do it, and maybe new years or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment